BISCUIT OAT BROWNIE WITH CHOC CHIPS
- 1 x cup of oats
- 1 x cup of almond milk
- 1 x mashed banana
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 x cup wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 x tablespoon baking powder
- 1 x tablespoon Happy Way Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 x scoop of Happy Way Caramel Biscuit Vegan Protein Powder
- In a large bowl add all of your ingredients and mix everything together (it really is that easy).
- Place the dough into a baking dish and bake in the oven at 220°c for 10-20 minutes until lightly brown.
- Serve with your favourite ice cream, or yogurt and enjoy!
Recipe by dietitianhann