BERRY PROTEIN FUDGE SLICE
- 1 x cup of pitted dates
- 2 x cup of almond flour
- 1/2 x cup coconut oil
- 1/2 x cup of Happy Way organic cacao powder.
- 1 cup of decadent coconut
- 1 cup of Raspberries
- 1 x scoop of Happy Way I Love You Berry Much Whey Protein Powder
- 1/4 x cup maple syrup
- 1/4 x cup coconut oil
- 1 x block of 70% dark chocolate.
- In a food processor or high speed blender mix together the base layer ingredients to form a fudgelike biscuit consistency. Place in a tray as the first layer of the slice.
- In a bowl mash your raspberries and then add the decadent coconut, Happy Way all natural whey protein powder in berry flavour, coconut oil and maple syrup. Add this on top of the base layer.
- Melt your dark chocolate and pour on top of the two layers. Place the slice into the fridge to set for 2 hours and enjoy!