BLUEBERRY BISCUIT MUFFINS
- 1 1/2 cups buckwheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Caramel Biscuit Whey Protein Powder
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and prepare a muffin tray with muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and protein.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, maple syrup and olive oil.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Fold in 1 cup of blueberries with a spatula.
- Spoon the mixture into the 12 muffin cups on the prepared tray.
- Bake the muffins at 180°C for 15 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!