Skip to content
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 cup flour of choice
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Like A Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/3 cup Biscoff
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and line a muffin tray with muffin cases.
- In a mixing bowl, add the bananas, coconut oil and milk then mix well.
- Mix in all the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared muffin cases and spoon 1/2 a teaspoon of the Biscoff spread into the centre of each muffin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and a skewer comes out clean—enjoy!
More recipes like this…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.