CARAMEL PROTEIN MUFFINS
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, smooth
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Happy Way Caramel Popcorn Protein Whey Powder
- 3 eggs
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 10 baking caramel buttons (*or chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a silicone tray with canola spray or muffin liners.
- In a small bowl, add all the ingredients (except for the caramel buttons) to a blender and mix on high speed until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tray and place a chocolate button on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 25 mins or until cooked through and then transfer to a wire rack. Enjoy!
Recipe by @diannayota