CARAMEL PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE DATES
- 100 g pumpkin purée
- 1/2 scoop (15 g) Happy Way Caramel Biscuit Whey Protein Powder
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice (or cinnamon)
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 heaped tbsp peanut butter
- 10 pitted Medjool dates
- 2 blocks Lindt Sea Salt Dark Chocolate, melted
- Mix the pumpkin, protein, pumpkin spice (or cinnamon), almond flour, maple syrup and peanut butter together in a small bowl until smooth.
- Add a teaspoon of the mixture to the inside of each date and freeze for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, then dip each date into the chocolate so it’s completely coated.
- Place in the fridge for about 15 mins or until the chocolate has set.
- Top with extra sea salt (if desired) and ENJOY!!!
Recipe by @diannayota