CHOC BANANA PROTEIN PANCAKES
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1-2 bananas, ripe
- 2 eggs
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Top Of The Choc Protein Powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil.
- Over low heat, add your mixture in your desired size to the pan.
- Allow little bubbles to show on top of the pancakes (approx.1 minute) before flipping to the other side.
- Serve on a plate, top with your favourite toppings and enjoy!
- Protein: 12, 1.8, 11, 21, 1.5 = 47.3 = 15.7 g per serve
- Energy: 280, 112, 120, 110, 120 = 247 calories per serve (excluding toppings)