CHOCOLATE CREPES WITH BANANA CREAM
Recipe makes 1 crepe
- Mix beaten egg and milk together.
- Add in protein and mix again.
- Heat a small non stick frying pan with a bit of olive oil then pour in crepe mixture.
- Once tiny bubbles start to form and there is no more liquid, flip gently.
- Cook for a minute or two more.
- Place on a plate.
- Mix banana protein and yoghurt until smooth.
- Spoon the banana cream on one edge of the crepe then roll it up.
- Top with your favourites! I used smooth peanut butter and maple syrup.
Recipe by @diannayota