COFFEE & OREO OVERNIGHT OATS
- 40 rolled oats
- 80g salted caramel YoPro
- 3/4 scoop of Deja Brew Coffee Protein Powder
Salted caramel top
- 50g salted caramel YoPro
- 2 heaped tsp salted caramel powdered peanut butter
- 1-2 tsp almond milk (just to thin in out)
- 3 mini oreos (1 crushed, 2 for decoration)
- Mix oats base together in a jar.
- In a separate small bowl mix the salted caramel top together, then gently layer on top of oats base.
- Sprinkle with one crushed Oreo and decorate with remaining two.
- Place in fridge overnight and enjoy the next day either at home or on the go!
Recipe by Dianna Yota