HIGH PROTEIN PANCAKE SOUFFLÉ
High protein 62g • low carb 11g • healthy fats 9g
It’s the perfect breakfast for post workout, building muscle, or keeping you satiated until lunch!
- 1/4 cupFlavourless Whey Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup Caramel Popcorn Whey Protein Powder
- 1 & 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 90g salted caramel YoPro
- Preheat oven to max temp on fan forced.
- Place beaten egg and yopro into a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Heat EVOO in a small (oven safe) frying pan then pour the pancake batter in.
- Cook on a medium heat until bubbles start to form.
- Transfer to oven (middle rack) and cook until the top starts to brown slightly (around 10 mins or so).
- Keep a close eye on it so it doesn’t burn.
- Take out and top with warm berries, nut butter (I used almond & pistachio) and maple syrup (I used sugar free).
Recipe by Dianna Yota