Skip to content
- In a food processor, combine the dates and oats initially. Blitz until the mix is quite fine.
- Add all the other ingredients to the food processor apart from the dark chocolate. Blitz until the mixture starts to clump and combine together.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop out the mixture and squeeze it together before rolling into balls. Place on a lined tray or large plate, keeping the balls separate.
- Melt the dark chocolate and drizzle overtop of the balls.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour so the balls firm and chill and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freeze in an airtight freezer bag.
More recipes like this…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.