CHOC COCONUT PROTEIN BALLS
- 15 Medjool dates
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 almond butter
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Choc Coconut Vegan Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- Pinch Himalayan pink salt
- Dash maple syrup
- Desiccated coconut, for dipping
- In a food processor, blend together the dates and oats until fine and well combined.
- Add all the other ingredients (besides the desiccated coconut) to the food processor and blend together.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the mixture and roll into balls. You should end up with approximately 15 balls.
- In a bowl, add the desiccated coconut and dip one side of the protein ball into the bowl to coat.
- Place on a large plate (try not to have the balls touching) and put in the fridge to set for a few hours—if you can wait that long!