Skip to content
FOR THE BROWNIE:
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup Happy Way Organic Cacao Powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Splash orange juice
FOR THE TOPPING:
Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a brownie tin with baking paper.
- In a bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Bake at 180°C for 20-30 minutes or until the brownie bounces back when pressed with your finger.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before cutting into desired portions and dusting with icing sugar-enjoy!
More recipes like this…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.