VANILLA PROTEIN SCONES
These Vanilla Protein Scones using the best Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder by Happy Way is the afternoon you are looking for! Happy Way Protein Powders are jam packed full of Australian superfoods.
- 250 g oatmeal
- 60 g butter
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Like A Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 egg
- 120 ml milk of choice
- 2 tbsp sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients together and combine with the dry ingredients until a dough has formed.
- Shape the dough into a 2 cm thick rectangle, roll it out with a rolling pin and overlap the dough until it is 6 cm thick.
- Cut the scones with a cookie cutter and coat the surface with milk. Once coated, place on a prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with jam, cream, butter, honey or whatever tickles your fancy!
Recipe by @feeltheflavour