PUFF CHRISTMAS TREES
- 200g marshmallows
- 125 unsalted butter
- 4 cups rice bubbles or soy protein crisps
- 30g Super Reds Powder
- In a large bowl add marshmallows and butter, microwave for 30 second bursts until marshmallows are soft.
- Stir until marshmallows and butter combine, then add super reds powder and stir well.
- Pour puffs into the marshmallow mixture and stir well to combine.
- In a lined round cake tin, add mixture and firmly press down so it's tightly packed.
- Let it set at room temp for 2 hours.
- Remove from pan and cut into triangle tree shapes. You can insert sticks to hold if you wish. Decorate as desired!