SALTED CARAMEL PROTEIN & BANANA OVERNIGHT OATS
This Salted Caramel Protein and Banana Overnight Oats recipe is the perfect breakfast solution for when you need an easy and nourishing meal in the morning. Try it for yourself with the Salted Caramel Protein Powder by Happy Way.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 banana, 1/2 mashed and 1/2 sliced
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Smooth Operator Salted Caramel Whey Protein Powder
- Almond milk or water
- 1 tbsp Biscoff
- Combine the oats, chia, mashed banana and salted caramel protein powder in a bowl or container and cover with milk or water, stirring until well combined.
- Cover and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Top with sliced banana and Biscoff in the morning and dig in!