SIMPLE 3 INGREDIENT COOKIES
- 1 & 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup @happywayau *caramel biscuit protein
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- White choc
- 2:1 ratio of coconut oil to honey (mix together well)
- Mix all cookie ingredients together until combined.
- Press mixture into the base of a silicone muffin tray.
- Using a glass/metal straw, make holes in the centre of each cookie (saw this awesome technique by @danishealthyeats ).
- Cook for 8 mins or until the edges turn slightly brown.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Dip in the glaze if using, then store in the freezer.
- The texture is perfect straight from the there! Enjoy!!!
Recipe by @diannayota