CHOC CARAMEL SESAME SNAPS
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Choc Caramel Vegan Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 2 tbsp raw sugar
- Add all the ingredients into a fry pan and stir together over medium heat until it becomes toasted and sticky. This should take about 6-8 minutes.
- Quickly transfer this mixture onto a baking tray while still hot and flatten. (you can place a piece of baking paper on top and use a rolling pin to help flatten it).
- Place the tray in the fridge and allow to set for at least 4 hours.
- Break up into pieces and enjoy!