Skip to content
- 1 1/2 cups sweet potato
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Happy Way Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup dark chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Line a brownie tray with baking paper and pre-heat your oven to 180°C.
- Cut the sweet potato into quarters and microwave for 7-10 minutes.
- Scoop out the flesh of the sweet potato into a bowl and compost the skin.
- Mix all the ingredients together well, apart from the chocolate chips.
- Once the mixture is combined, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly—this will harden up the batter further but still keep it nice and fudgy in the middle.
- Cut up the brownie into desired portions and enjoy!
More recipes like this…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.