Skip to content
- Throw all the ingredients (except the melted chocolate) into a food processor and process for approximately 1-2 minutes or until the mixture forms a texture that is moist enough to roll into balls.
- If the mixture needs more moisture either add a splash of water or add some extra coconut if it's too wet.
- Using a spoon, roll the mixture into the desired sized balls then dip in the melted chocolate and place on a tray or plate.
- Allow the balls to set and firm in the fridge for 30 minutes before eating—enjoy!
More recipes like this…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.