GLUTEN-FREE & DAIRY-FREE BLUEBERRY PROTEIN DONUTS
FOR THE DONUTS:
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Like A Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup blueberries (frozen works too)
FOR THE ICING:
- Coconut butter or cream cheese
- 1/2 scoop (15 g) Happy Way Like A Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and lightly grease a silicone donut pan.
- Blend the bananas, almond butter, coconut oil, vanilla, and eggs together until smooth. Blend in the almond flour, vanilla protein powder, baking soda, and baking powder and stir in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 22 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool the donuts completely before removing them from the pan.
- For the icing, combine the melted coconut butter or cream cheese with protein powder in a bowl.
- Dip the top of the donuts in the icing, adding sprinkles on top if desired and enjoy!
Recipe by @healthyholme