Oatmeal Choc Chip Protein Christmas Cookies
- 1 egg
- 2 cups of oats
- 1/4 cup of Top of the Choc chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Finely grind your oats into flour using a food processor
- Combine your ground and whole oats, baking soda, protein powder and salt in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, cream softened butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla and egg and mix until combined.
- Gradually incorporate the dry ingredients into the mixing bowl.
- Use your hands to stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop cookies into balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- Pat the cookies down with your hands to make them flat
- Bake your mix for 8-10 minutes/until starting to brown
Serving Size: 1 batch of 20-24 cookies