- 20g coconut flour
- 20g oat flour (I just grind up oats)
- 30g @happywayau vanilla pea protein powder
- 30g honey (or a vegan sticky sweetener of choice e.g. agave)
- 30g nut butter
- 30ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 50ml almond milk
- 30g honey (or sticky sweetener of choice)
- 50g nut butter
- 10g @happywayau salted caramel whey protein (Don't have this flavour? Use a vanilla flavour and a dash of naturally granulated sweetener instead!)
- Pinch of salt
- 30g dark chocolate, melted until smooth
- 20g @happywayau chocolate pea protein powder
- 10ml coconut oil
- 60ml almond milk
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, fan-forced.
- For the base: In a mixing bowl, combine coconut and oat flour, vanilla pea protein and cinnamon, and stir to combine. Add in the almond milk, nut butter, honey and continue stirring till you form a ‘dough’.
- Mould the dough with your hands, and press it into the base of a small lined loaf/brownie tray. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, or until golden.
- For the caramel centre: Mix ingredients together in a small bowl until combined. Heat in intervals of 1 minute (I just used a microwave, but a saucepan would work too!), stirring each interval, and continuing to do so until it becomes caramelised. Spread evenly across your dough until covered.
- For the chocolate topping: Mix together your melted dark chocolate, coconut oil, almond milk and protein powder until combined. Pour over the caramel layer until completely covered, and set the tray in the freezer/fridge to set for at least 5 hours.
- Once set (try and be patient and make sure it's set completely!), slice into 12 even pieces and enjoy!
✔ Serves: 12
✔ Macros per slice: 140 calories, 8F/10C/7P
@betterbeingsteph x @happywayau