PUMPKIN & BISCOFF PROTEIN WAFFLES
- 120g @kodiakcakes buttermilk pancake mix
- 25g @happywayau vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp @truviaanz brown sugar substitute
- 45g pumpkin purée
- 250ml light milk or milk alternative
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
BISCOFF CREAM TOPPING
- 1 (225g) package fat free or light cream cheese
- 50g @happywayau vanilla protein powder
- 160g @yoproau vanilla high protein yogurt
- 55g melted biscoff spread
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together all waffle ingredients until combined.
- Spray waffle iron with non stick spray.
- Cook waffles until golden brown on both sides.
BISCOFF CREAM METHOD
- Place room temp cream cheese in a large mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add @happywayau vanilla protein powder and vanilla high protein yogurt to the bowl.
- Whip the mixture until it reaches a smooth and creamy texture. Set aside.
- In a small glass bowl, melt biscoff spread in a microwave.
- Allow the biscoff spread to cool slightly and then fold it into cream cheese mixture.
- Serve 2 Tablespoons of biscoff cream with pumpkin waffles.
Macros per serving:
184 Total Calories
Protein 11g, Carbohydrates 22g, Fat 7g
Recipe by @ever_so_fit watch the recipe here.