5-IINGREDIENT GUILT FREE PB CUPS
- 340g Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Oil (the solid part)
- 1/3 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoon Happy Way Flavourless OR Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt + more for topping
* 10 cupcake liners (I used silicone)
- Combine chocolate chips & coconut oil. Microwave in 30 second increments stirring in between to prevent burning (about 1.5 minutes total)
- Add 1 tablespoon to each silicone cupcake liner and slightly tilt so the chocolate moves around to the sides (about 1/2 inch up) - place in the freezer to harden while preparing your peanut butter filling.
- Combine creamy peanut utter, maple syrup, flavourless protein powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Combine and add to a ziplock bag and snip a tiny piece of the end off to pipe.
- Once chocolate is hardened, pipe about 1 tablespoon into each cup. Once done, cover with remaining chocolate, just until the peanut butter is covered.
- Sprinkle with some flaky sea salt and place back into the refrigerator or freezer until hardened.
Recipe by @thecymbal.life