Skip to content
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Flavourless Whey Protein Powder
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp warm water
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C degrees.
- Blend 1 cup of rolled oats to make oat flour.
- Mix all dry ingredients to a small bowl until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, add all wet ingredients and combine.
- Make a hole in the dry mixture, pour the wet ingredients and stir.
- Using your hands, roll the batter into balls and flatten them onto a lined tray.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drizzle honey on top and enjoy!
More recipes like this…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.