BERRY CHEESECAKE PROTEIN BALLS
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way I Love You Berry Much Whey Protein Powder
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 2 scoops (10 g) Happy Way Organic Acai Berry Powder
- ⅓ cup goji berries
- ½ cup light cream cheese
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup almonds
- Shredded coconut to coat (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blitz until a smooth consistency forms.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop out the mixture, and then press and roll it into a ball.
- Roll each ball through a plate of shredded coconut until fully coated.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge—enjoy!
Nutrition information per ball:
Energy: 120 calories
Protein: 7 g
Carbs: 10.6 g
Fat: 5.5 g