CHOC CARAMEL PROTEIN BALLS
- 1 cup pitted dates
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 3 scoops (90 g) Happy Way Choc Caramel Whey Protein Powder (or vegan)
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Crushed peanuts to roll (optional)
- In a food processor, blitz the dates and the rolled oats together until a smooth paste forms.
- Remove from the food processor and add to a mixing bowl with the peanut butter, protein powder and chia seeds.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop out the mixture and then roll it into the desired size balls.
- Pour crushed peanuts onto a plate and roll the balls through the peanuts until fully coated.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge—enjoy!
Nutrition information per ball:
Energy: 138 calories
Protein: 7 g
Carbs: 13 g
Fat: 7 g