BERRY PROTEIN BALLS
- 1 cup dates, soaked
- 1 cup almonds
- 2 tablespoons I Love You Berry Much Whey Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon honey or rice malt syrup
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/3 cup goji berries
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut & extra to roll
- Soak dates in warm water for 15 minutes, strain and set aside.
- Add almonds to a food processor and blend for 1-2 minutes until it's an almond meal consistency.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and blend until well formed.
- Roll into balls and coat in desiccated coconut.
- Place in the fridge to set for approximately 20–30 mins. Enjoy!
Recipe by Malissa Fedele