CHOCOLATE VEGAN PROTEIN PANCAKES
- 1 cup wholewheat flour
- 1/2 cup Happy Way Organic Cacao Powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups almond milk
- 100 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Choc Pea Princess Vegan Protein Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch salt
FOR THE TOPPING:
- Berry coulis (heat 1 cup of frozen berries in a pan until soft and syrupy)
- Chocolate sauce
- Mix all the ingredients together with a whisk until smooth.
- Grease a pan with coconut oil and cook each pancake for a few minutes on each side.
- Top with your choice of berry coulis, bananas or chocolate sauce—enjoy!
Note: Makes 14 pancakes
Recipe by: @healthyfrenchwife