- 1 cup of wholewheat flour
- 1/2 cup of cacao powder
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 100ml unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp of @happywayau choc vegan protein powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Berries to top
- Mix all the ingredients together with a whisk until smooth.
- Grease a pan with coconut oil and cook each pancakes a few minutes on each side.
- Top with berry coulis, bananas or chocolate sauce.
- To make a berry coulis, heat 1 cup of frozen berries in a pan until soft.
Recipe by @healthyfrenchwife