Chocolate Zucchini Brownies
- 120g grated zucchini, drained of excess liquid (don’t skip this step! 120g was the weight AFTER I squeezed it dry!)
- 30g almond meal
- 30g Happy Way Choc Pea Protein powder
- 100ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, fan-forced.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together drained grated zucchini, protein powder, almond meal, cacao powder and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, melt your dark chocolate until smooth, and stir together with almond milk.
- Pour these wet ingredients into your dry ingredients, and stir well to combine.
- Fold through any extra inclusions like frozen raspberries, more choc chips nuts until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Pour the batter into a lined loaf tin, and bake for 20-30 minutes.
✔ Serves: 8 brownies
✔ Macros per brownie: 85 calories, 4C/5F/7P
✔ Keep refrigerated for up to 7 days!
@betterbeingsteph x @happywayau