It’s no easy feat finding healthy, delicious and simple snacks, whether it’s for yourself or for your children. That’s where these easy protein balls come to the rescue. Using Happy Way’s delicious and nutritious TOP OF THE CHOC – whey chocolate protein powder, these bliss balls are super easy to make and are a perfect after-school snack or post-workout treat. Enjoy!
- 1 cup TOP OF THE CHOC – whey chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup almond meal
- ½ cup quinoa flakes
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- To make a dozen easy protein balls, add protein powder, almond meal and quinoa flakes to a large bowl.
- Add in honey, water and coconut oil, and stir until smooth and combined.
- The mixture should be slightly crumbly but sticky. If the mixture is too dry, add another teaspoon of water. If too wet, add a teaspoon of protein powder.
- When you reach the ideal consistency and mixture is sticky, roll the dough into ping-pong sized balls using your hands.
- Place the balls in the fridge in a container and allow to set for at least 30 minutes.
- Consume when set. These easy protein balls can also be refrigerated (or frozen) in an air-tight container.