Skip to content
FOR THE COOKIES:
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Like A Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
FOR THE TOPPING:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line 2 or 3 trays with non-stick baking paper (or your reusable silicone baking mat).
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the egg and vanilla extract.
- Add in the coconut oil, coconut sugar and maple syrup and stir to combine.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, salt, almond meal and protein powder and stir together to combine well.
- Roll out the dough into circles—one large and one medium to form a snowman shape. Place onto your pre-prepared trays
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C or until golden brown.
- Remove and allow them to cool on a rack before decorating.
- In a small bowl, melt the white chocolate and protein together.
- Dip the cookies into the chocolate mixture and create snowman faces with the icing—ENJOY.
More recipes like this…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.