- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop (30 g)Happy Way Smooth Operator Salted Caramel Whey Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1/2 cup white chocolate
- Candy eyes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a tray with baking paper.
- In a small bowl, add the egg and vanilla extract and stir together.
- Add the coconut oil, sugar and honey and mix well.
- Add all of the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and combine with your hands into a dough.
- Roll the dough into small balls and lightly press to flatten on a baking tray.
- Cook for 20 minutes in the oven or until golden and remove, allowing to cool.
- In the microwave, melt the white chocolate with a dash of coconut oil in a small bowl.
- Using a spoon or fork, drizzle the white chocolate over the cookies to make the mummy bandages.
- Add the candy eyeballs on each cookie.
- Set in fridge for 10 minutes and enjoy!