OOEY GOOEY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 200 g butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cup raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp vanilla essence
- 3/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup Happy Way Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Choc Pea Princess Vegan Protein Powder
- Sprinkle salt
- In a bowl, combine the melted butter and sugar, mixing until the sugar is dissolved fully.
- Add the eggs and vanilla essence the the bowl and mix well.
- Add in the melted chocolate, flour, cacao powder, protein powder, salt and ensure it's mixed well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into a brownie tin and bake in the oven at 180°C for around 20-25 minutes.
- Remove and let the brownies cool for 15 minutes before slicing and then enjoy!