Perfect Chocolate Protein Chia Pudding
This chocolate protein chia pudding is a healthy delight for brekkie, an afternoon snack or even dessert. Try our recipe for your next on-the-go treat!
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp (24 g) chia seeds
- 1 serving of Top of the choc (choc whey) protein powder
- 2 tbsp (14 g) cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- Add almond milk to the blender, then add the chia seeds and blend for about 30 seconds.
- Then add top of the choc protein powder, cocoa powder and maple syrup
- Blend until smooth and creamy, adding a bit of extra milk if needed.
- Scoop the mixture into a bowl and place in the fridge for at least 60 minutes up to overnight.
- Top your chocolate protein chia pudding with strawberries, bananas berries, almonds or coconut shavings to serve.