Makes 1 loaf
- 2 Over-ripe Bananas – Mashed
- 50gm Organic Butter – Melted
- 2 Eggs – Whisked
- 1 Scoop Happy Way Salted Caramel Protein Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- ½ Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Cup Buckwheat Flour
- 20gm Butter
- ¼ Cup Coconut Sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees Celsius and line loaf tray with baking paper.
- Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix together well until a smooth mixture forms. Pour into prepared tray and place into the oven to bake for approximately 30-40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean
- To make the sauce simply melt butter in a small saucepan over low-medium heat and add the coconut sugar. Whisk together until a smooth caramel sauce forms.
- Take the cake out of the oven and allow to cool slightly before taking it out of the tray. Once you take it out, drizzle the caramel sauce over the bread, slice and enjoy!