Vanilla and Berry Protein Muffin Bars
- 1/3 Cup Vanilla Happy Way Protein Powder
- ½ Cup Rolled Oats
- 2/3 Cup LSA Meal
- 1/3 Cup Frozen Mixed Berries
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Sugar
- Pinch of pink salt
- 1 Teaspoon bicarbonate powder
- 1/4 Cup almond milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean extract
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees and grease a muffin bar tray with coconut oil
- Add all ingredients except for the berries into a bowl and mix well until combined.
- Gently fold in the berries.
- Spoon Mixture into prepared tray and place in the oven to bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden on the top and a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. Enjoy!
Buy Vanilla protein here
Recipe by Malissa Fedele