BLUEBERRY PANCAKES WITH CARAMEL BISCUIT PROTEIN
- 50 g butter, melted
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Caramel Biscuit Vegan Protein Powder
- Sprinkle icing sugar, for garnishing
- Place a sieve over a large bowl and add the flour, sugar and protein powder.
- Sieve it through then add the milk, butter and egg, whisking until combined.
- Add the blueberries and stir through.
- Place a pan over medium heat and add a knob of butter (or use a non-stick pan).
- Once melted, paddle in the blueberry pancake batter and move the pan to create the shape or size of pancake you desire.
- When you start to see bubbles all over or the edges aren't liquid anymore, it’s time to flip. You want them golden brown and the blueberries should almost turn into a blueberry jam.
- Serve on a plate and garnish with a dusting of icing sugar and fresh blueberries—bon appétit!
Recipe by @aimsfoodandfit