HEALTHY COTTAGE CHEESE WAFFLES
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup Happy Way Vanilla Protein
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey or choice of sweetener
- Blend all the ingredients together until the batter is an even texture.
- Preheat + grease your waffle iron & pour the batter using a measuring cup.
- Remove the waffles once fully cooked.
- Decorate the waffles with cottage cheese, granola, & a drizzle of honey. Enjoy!
Recipe by @eatsbyjaz