Gluten Free and Vegan
- 250g Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
- 1 Scoop of Flavourless Vegan Protein Powder @happywayau
- 200g Caster Sugar
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 170ml Almond Milk
- 100ml Vegetable Oil
- 1 Lemon Juiced and Zested
- 150g Icing Sugar
- 1-2tsp Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a loaf pan with baking paper.
- In a large bowl combine all fry ingredients whisking well.
- Add in wet ingredients and mix well until batter is smooth.
- Spread mixture into lined tin and bake for 35-40 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Let cool in tin before glazing with lemon icing.
- To make the icing combine the icing sugar with 1-2tsp on lemon juice and pour over loaf.
Recipe by @coeliacsandy