Skip to content
- Preheat oven to 180˚C fan forced and line a brownie tray.
- Combine melted butter and sugar in a small bowl.
- Add Nutty Bruce Milk and vanilla essence and mix until smooth.
- Melt the dark chocolate and pour it into the brownie batter.
- Mix all the dry ingredients (except for the choc chips) until well combined.
- Fold in dark choc chips, until evenly coated.
- Pour the batter into a lined brownie tin and add the nutty bruce almond butter by swirling it on top with a spoon.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until ooey-gooey in the middle but crispy on the edges.
- Allow to cool before serving and enjoy!
More recipes like this…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.