Vanilla Protein Pancakes
- 2 scoops VANILLA ICE ICE BABY protein powder
- ½ cup of an egg substitute or 4 egg whites
- ½ cup of water
- 2 scoops almond meal
- 3 tsp of natural sweetener
- 4 Strawberries
- 1 tbs Cream or vegan alternative
TIP: This is a great base to use with any of the happy way protein powders. Each of the Happy way protein powders will change the flavor completely.
- Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix together until a smooth batter forms
- In a warm fry pan or pancake maker, grease with butter or coconut oil and cook for approximately 1 minute on each side. Serve with desired toppings
Buy Vegan Vanilla protein here. Click here to watch the full protein pancake recipe.
Recipe by @malissafedele