PROTEIN PUFF SLICE
- 2 1/2 cups puffed rice
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup Happy Way Top Of The Choc Whey Protein Powder
- 3/4 cup nut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- In a large bowl, combine the puffed rice, shredded coconut and protein powder.
- In a seperate bowl, combine the coconut oil and nut butter and melt in the microwave (about 30 seconds).
- Place the wet mix into the dry mix and combine well. Then add in the milk slowly (adjust accordingly—you may need to add a bit more or a little less) and combine.
- Scoop the mixture into a baking tray and place in fridge or freezer to set.
- Remove, slice in portions and enjoy!
Recipe by: @changebysia