PROTEIN RICOTTA PANCAKES
- ½ Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Egg
- ½ Cup Milk of choice (I use Almond)
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- 1 Scoop (heaped tablespoon) Vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/3 Cup Flour of choice (I use Spelt)
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
Coconut Oil to grease pan, and desired toppings (maple syrup and strawberries go well with this recipe)
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and stir together until a smooth batter has formed.
- Heat a fry pan and grease with coconut oil, add ¼ cup amounts of the batter at a time cooking for approximately 2 mins on each side.
- Stack and serve drizzled in maple syrup and top with fresh strawberries.