SALTED CARAMEL PROTEIN CRISPIES
- 5 cups puffed rice
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup honey
- 2 scoops (60g) Happy Way Smooth Operator Salted Caramel Protein Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 180 g dark chocolate
- Mix the protein powder through the rice puffs until coated well.
- Melt together the peanut butter, honey and vanilla in saucepan over low heat stirring continuously.
- Pour the mixture over the puffed rice and mix until combined.
- Press firmly into a lined baking tray.
- Melt the chocolate and spread evenly over the top.
- Place into the fridge to set for minimum 30 minutes before cutting into bite size pieces.
Recipe by @madsdietitian