- 60 g almond milk
- 50 g pre-cooked couscous
- 1 tbsp erythritol
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Happy Way Smooth Operator Salted Caramel Whey Protein Powder
- Agave syrup
- Put the almond milk and protein in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- When the milk starts to boil, remove it from the heat and stir the erythritol into mixture until it dissolves.
- Pour the milk over the couscous and mix to rehydrate with a fork. Stir from time to time until it cools down.
- Serve your couscous, add the oats, the syrup and ENJOY!
Recipe by @feeltheflavour