Skip to content
- 1 cup hulled tahini
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1 cup wholemeal spelt flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 70 g milk or dark chocolate, roughly chopped (alternatively can use chocolate chips)
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the wet ingredients (tahini, syrup and egg) and mix until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients (protein powder, flour and sugar) to the mixture and use your hands to combine and form a cookie dough consistency.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Roll the mixture into balls and flatten into a cookie shape, placing on a lined baking tray.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 12 minutes and allow to cool before serving.
More recipes like this…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.