Skip to content
- 10 gluten-free Weet-Bix
- 170 g Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Happy Way Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp natural peanut butter
- 40 g dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 2 scoops (60 g) Happy Way Triple Choc Fudge Whey Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup Natvia
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp coconut flour
- Pinch Himalayan pink salt
- Pinch baking powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Break up the Weet-Bix in a large mixing bowl until very fine.
- Add all the dry ingredients and combine well then add all the remaining wet ingredients.
- Roll into 10 balls, flattening slightly into a cookie shape, then place on a lined baking tray.
- Spray lightly with coconut oil and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- The cookies will still feel quite soft when taken out of the oven but will harden as they cool. Enjoy!
More recipes like this…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.