HOMEMADE PROTEIN BAGELS
These make-at-home bagels are protein-packed, easy peasy to create, and taste absolutely amazing 🤌🏼🤌🏼 Top with your favourite spreads and enjoy!
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Flavourless Vegan Protein Powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup plain yoghurt (such as greek)
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Prepare a baking tray with baking paper and preheat fan-forced oven to 180°C.
- In a medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients together until combined. Add the yoghurt and mix together with a spoon.
- Dust your kitchen surface with flour.
- Add the dough and make a round ball.
- Cut into 4 even pieces. Roll each piece with your hands into a long log-shape and then connect the edges to make a round bagel shape.
- Place each bagel onto the lined tray and top with egg white (egg wash) and a sprinkle of everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden.
- Carefully remove, cool and rest for 10 minutes. Slice in half, toast and top with your favourite toppings.
Recipe by @bodylovenutrition